Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to DIY Digital Picture Frames - a Resource for DIY'ers

Want to create your own Digital Photo Frame? I created one from an old Sony Vaio Laptop and to help out others who are creating their own digital photo frames, I've created this website to catalog digital photo frames I've run across to help you out with ideas of projects and how to do it.

I'll be posting newly found do-it-yourself digital photo frames regularly.

You can find the Linux-powered digital photo frames database here




Windows-powered digital photo frames database is here




Apple-powered digital photo frames database is here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what about DOS powered ?

KOOK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'm Pitak Watanapanich said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angelina Jullie said...

Keep it up; keep posting more n more n more.7 inch digital photo frame